4th Birthday Photo Session

4th Birthday Photo Session

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Andi Bean Turns 3!!!

Yesterday, Andi enjoyed her 3rd birthday!  The morning started with several helium balloons decorating our living room, presents galore on the floor, and some extra attention from her visiting uncle Chris.  We had a great day that included a trip to the local aquarium and dinner out on the town, where Andi ate like a champ.  It was a fun day full of laughter and moments of pausing to appreciate how far we've come in three years.

Over the past several weeks, I've worked on a Powerpoint presentation capturing a glimpse of the past three years in photos.  the slide show is set to music and it is, like life itself at time, extremely long.  Had I realized how difficult it would be to get it online, I would've chosen a different program.  Apparently, I have to convert it to a video file to get it up on You Tube, and then there's the whole size issue on top of that... basically, I'm sharing it through MailBigFile, which I renewed my subscription to - so if you haven't seen it and want to, shoot me a message with an email address, and I'll get an invitation to download it to you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment