4th Birthday Photo Session

4th Birthday Photo Session

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Blenderized Diet - Day #2

For the 2nd day in a row, Andi has been on blenderized diet. For the 2nd day in a row, she has not puked.

I am going to email her dietitian to see how I can increase calories moreso, without pouring a whole bottle of olive oil into her recipe.  Also, her Dad isn't excited about her having milk - so we're going to look into milk alternatives.  I've had some explosions, with the tube getting clogged or the pressure pushing open the medicine port.  Today's shower was due to me needing to wash chicken goo out of my hair.  Massive explosion that shot food across the room.  But, we're learning and getting better at it.  Now, if we could quickly fatten up the girl.  I can feel all her ribs and bones when I pick her up.  I'd like that to change quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment