4th Birthday Photo Session

4th Birthday Photo Session

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Brand New Bean

The Hearing Aid is still winning the game.  Annoyed, but, too busy to stress about it.

While we just finished a feed, Andi practically insisted on eating and drinking.  She had a good tablespoon or so of hummus, which is rather thick and dry.  Then, she signed her newest sign, "drink".  It's not a perfect sign, but, I speak Bean.  So, I got her a little bit of soy milk and she drank it.  I told her it was milk, and then she started signing, 'milk' and then 'more milk'. 

I realized then and there, this is a brand new Bean.  I mean, she's never been this eager or excited about eating.  I guess no longer puking every other feed, makes eating orally a little more tolerable.  I like it.  I like it a lot.

Whoa!  Andi's requiring a diaper change.  Another perk of these blenderized feeds... more poop!

2 comments:

  1. it is amazing to follow andi's progress. i do appreciate your taking the time to document your daily life, complete with ups and downs. after awhile it starts to blend together if relying on memory only. thanks for keeping us in the loop, even if we are not able to be part of your daily life.

    ReplyDelete