4th Birthday Photo Session

4th Birthday Photo Session

Friday, February 25, 2011

The Standing Activity Circle Of Fun

We haven't done much work today, but, on a whim, we decided to try the standing activity circle of fun.  With some blankets wedged around to help stabilize her, Andi has enjoyed her new toy that has been sitting around collecting dust these past four months or more.  I think this new device, in conjunction with all the others, can only help strengthen her neck and stability -- getting her closer to sitting up on her own.

I shot some photos and couldn't decide which I liked the best -- so here are all my selections:








1 comment:

  1. I love that you post every picture! That's why I find it so hard to scrapbook on a 12x12 page--I can't just choose 1-4 pictures, when I like all ten!
    Also, the new pics at the top of the blog are AWESOME! Loving the new look! :)

    ReplyDelete