4th Birthday Photo Session

4th Birthday Photo Session

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rolly Polly Puddin' Pie

So ... the question we're asking around here is if a Bean rolls over and no one sees it, did it really happen?!  Two days ago, I had her on her floor pad and went into the kitchen to get something.  When I came back, Andi Bean was on her tummy.  Later, I was sitting with her on the floor, in the very same place, and I looked over to sweet talk my jealous puppy, and when I looked back down - the Bean was again on her tummy.  I didn't see it, and certainly haven't recorded it on video.  However, I did get a few great ones.  One is called 'Bean laughs on a Monday' and the other is 'Sweet Talking Maddux'.

Now the Bean just anxiously awaits the arrival of Poppa B, Ginga and Unkie.  She's really excited to see them.  Last time she saw two of them, she was going into her heart surgery.  Also, one of them saw her after her surgery, she did not see them.  So, they are about to experience a whole new Bean.  She's very excited to see them, or wait, maybe that's just me.









No comments:

Post a Comment