4th Birthday Photo Session

4th Birthday Photo Session

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Day Rash

It's election day.  All I really need to say about it is HALLELUJAH - all the smarmy TV ad's,  junk mail, and phone calls will finally cease!  Oh HAPPY Day!!!  I think I'm one of the few that feels it doesn't matter who gets elected, schtuff still ain't gonna get done because they've all forgotten life lessons learned in kindergarten class.  Politics give me a rash.  Democrat's, Republicans, Tea Baggers...whatever.  You all suck.  Therefore, I vote for Montgomery Brewster and the "None Of The Above" campaign.  (Brewster's Millions, 1985)

Andi Bean and I felt the need to get out of the house today.  So I took her to the office to see the guys.  The Bean was very good and we had fun getting out in the sunshine.  It was a beautiful day -- the fall colors are in their full glory.  The drive made me realize that it's really fall.  I have very little concept of the date, being my summer was spent at the hospital. It's bewildering to realize it's November, truly bizarre.

I'm excited about taking the cameras, Madder and the Bean to the beach.  I hope the weather holds, so we can get some great shots and show the Bean what I've been talking about for the past several months.  While enduring her first four months in the hospital, I tried to encourage her with promises of a trip to the beach.  I tried to explain the smell of the ocean, the sound of the waves crashing at the shore, the warm and soft sand under your feet, and the dreamy crab dinner we usually enjoy.  Yeah, pretty silly, but perhaps it was done to soothe my nerves more so.  I'm looking forward to it, and I'm sure Maddux is equally as excited...he just doesn't know it yet.

Well, my rash is in full bloom with all this news coverage of the election results.  Time for something much more liberating... the Blazer game and some Bean time.

1 comment:

  1. You're not the only one. We don't vote either and all the crap and facebook posts drive me crazy. Have fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete